Buying Guns Online
Lyndon’s Riverview Sports sells firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
To Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws.
Federal firearms laws prevents Lyndon’s Riverview Sports from shipping firearms directly to individuals without a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL), however we can ship them to an FFL Dealer.
In order to purchase your firearm and have us ship it, you must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order and ensure a trouble free transaction.
· Complete your firearm purchase online at www.lyndonsriverviewsports.com. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
· Find a FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
· Contact your FFL dealer and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Lyndon’s Riverview Sports. This transaction and associated transfer fees are between you and the dealer.
· Print and fill out our FFL Transfer Form: *FORM DOWNLOAD* (include your order # on the form.) Then give it to your FFL dealer to mail or fax with this license.
· Have your licensed firearm dealer mail or fax a signed copy of their FFL and Lyndon’s Riverview Sports FFL Transfer Form to:
Lyndon’s Riverview Sports, Inc.
6741 NC Hwy 16 South
Taylorsville, NC 28681
· Once we have received a copy of your dealer's signed FFL and a completed Lyndon’s Riverview Sports FFL Transfer Form we will ship the firearm to the FFL dealer.
· We will send you an email with the tracking number when the firearm ships.
· Once your FFL dealer receives your firearm, they will perform your background check. You will then need to complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your gun.
· Write your Name and Order Number on any correspondence you send us.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.